School News‎ > ‎

Sr. Track and Field Meet May 28 Postponed

posted May 27, 2018, 12:33 PM by Carolyn Lewis
After consultation with the HDSB Health and Safety team and reviewing multiple weather forecasts for tomorrow, Monday, May 28, the Co-ordinators for the Sr. Track and Field Meet (Collier Meet) have postponed the meet until Monday, June 4, 2018. The humidex is expected to reach 36 with an extremely high UV index. We thank you for your understanding.